It’s not a question of if… but when… you’ll face a challenging critical event in your organization. And when a crisis puts everything you stand for on the line, what will you do?
The best answer: Call us.
For more than 40 years, Janis Friesen has been recognized as an
expert in crisis communications, counseling clients facing litigation and/or high-profile issues.
Clients who are in litigation – or those potentially facing litigation – frequently engage us to work in conjunction with their legal team. Together, we help you face the court of public opinion, in addition to the court of law.
We’ve provided issues management advice on critical topics such as:
- Anti-trust litigation
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Casino gaming
- Corporate bankruptcy
- Embezzlement or fiduciary mismanagement
- Environmental compliance
- Food safety or regulatory compliance
- Hazardous waste management
- Healthcare facility boycotts
- Industrial accidents
- Labor negotiations and strikes
- Loss of license or accreditation
- Product liability
- Sexual abuse by caregiver
- Sexual harassment and Title IX
- Tort reform legislation